- Fixed: Time field values not saved if the user enters the time and immediately presses Save & Close without leaving the time field.
- Fixed: If an IBID record is created but not modified in any way, the validation messages are not saved
- Fixed: Validation Messages produces some messages with blank messages.
- Fixed: Creating a Folder following a new Demographics record returns the focused tab to the Search Results, not the new Folder
- Fixed: Access Violation in rare circumstances when opening Care Journal if iBID record cannot be identified as either Admission or Assessment
- Fixed: in rare cases Daily Staffing Configuration data can be overwritten by user config data rendering the daily staffing grid un-usable and causing login issues
- Fixed: Various drop down lists not wide enough to show some list values in IBID and Daily Dependency
- Fixed: Removed un-used Reports button from dashboard
- Fixed: If replication process has a problem connecting to the local server it incorrectly raises a bug report, now logs the network error and continues to retry
From version 2.25 you can automatically receive latest software patches. The main toolbar will show a notification if there’s a new software release available. You will be prompted to restart the application with Administrator rights if you’re not already. You may need IT support for this operation.
Prior to version 2.25 you will have to manually download & run the upgrade. The upgrade is called “Aquila CRS Desktop v184.108.40.20622” and is available at https://www.evolutionhealthcaresystems.co.uk/downloads/ . A login is required to access the downloads – please Contact us to request a login.