I am pleased to announce the release of AquilaCRS v2.12. This release includes upgrades to both the Desktop and Server components.
For iBID users, this is an “optional but recommended” upgrade.
The key points of this release since version 2.3 are:
- Daily Staffing Module: configure your staffing structure and update numbers on a per-shift basis
- Improved iBID Record Selection screen: taking the guesswork out of which record type to choose
- Yes/No Drop Down fields replace “tick boxes” in iBID screens. Provides improved visual feedback and ease of keyboarding
- New database indexing strategy for improved performance when querying.
- New System Map function shows a hierarchical diagram of all open screens with navigation ability.
- New Validation Engine. Almost a complete re-write, we now have the capability to allow custom rules to be added by system admins; a rule may be conditional on other database values & more.
- New Digital Image Library now expanded to use the file system (with optional encryption) as well as database, with potential connectors for PACS and other archiving systems.
- New “Tour Guides” implement user assistance right in the application via individual hint windows highlighting the most important areas of the screen.
- Numerous user experience improvements including the use of cards as well as table views in some areas, the automatic tabbing of editor sections for smaller screens.
- 100’s of minors fixes and improvements.
To find out in detail what’s new in this release — and there are many new and enhanced features — please go to the Whats_New page.
To find out how to upgrade your existing AquilaCRS installation, please go to these pages:
For access to the full help system, please go to evolutionhealthcaresystems.co.uk/help/
To access the online help system please visit this page: evolutionhealthcaresystems.co.uk/help
If you have any queries or questions about the new version, or require technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.