We’re pleased to announce the latest version of Aquila Care Record System supporting the latest version of the IBID dataset for burns.
For iBID users this is a mandatory upgrade to comply with the most recent standards.
In this version we introduce a combined installer/upgrade script. The combined installer will install or upgrade your copy of AquilaCRS to the latest version.
- NEW Patient Search module: allows the user to search for a patient within, and open the record from any of the datasets (Demographics, iBID, High Dependency, Images, Significant Events &c.
- This feature also shows a vast performance improvement
- There’s a new Age Range search field.
- NEW Introduced preview fields for PROMS and Rehab Prescription fields. Go live in future version.
- NEW High DPI Support – greater screen clarity for 125% and above text scaling in Windows
- NEW Updated Find & Create function to include more fields in search coverage. E.g. can now search for IBID records that have “acute minor” record types from the main screen.
- NEW Conditional rules in the validation engine should cut down the number of unnecessary and irrelevant validation messages.
- Updated: some fields that were optional are now mandated
- Updated: the settings screen is no longer a pop-up & now appears as a tab on the dashboard.
- Updated: user editable lookup lists have received a make-over & should be a lot more user friendly.
- Updated: fixed a few small edge-case bugs in dependency chronology
- Updated: country lookup list
In this release, we have also made the Spell Checker an optional component and disabled it by default. Some users were experiencing some errors which were traced back to the spell checking engine.
We’re having reports of some users missing setting when their PC is upgraded to Windows 10. This manifests itself as having to re-enter your Server URL on login.
If this affects you, please ask your IT department to install the upgrade manually. We believe the problem stems from the fact that the product is not installed properly on the Windows 10 due to the migration method used the IT departments.
For more detailed information about the changes in the software, please visit this page: https://evolutionhealthcaresystems.co.uk/help/index.php/AquilaCRS_Whats_New
The upgrades can be found at the following URLs (login required):