We’re pleased to announce the latest version of Aquila Care Record System supporting the latest version of the IBID dataset for burns.
For iBID users this is a mandatory upgrade to comply with the most recent standards.
What’s New Since v2.3
In this version we introduce a combined installer/upgrade script. The combined installer will install or upgrade your copy of AquilaCRS to the latest version.
- NEW Patient Search module: allows the user to search for a patient within, and open the record from any of the datasets (Demographics, iBID, High Dependency, Images, Significant Events etc)
- There’s a new Age Range search option.
- NEW Introduced preview fields for PROMS and Rehab Prescription fields. Go live in future version.
- NEW High DPI Support – greater screen clarity for 125% and above text scaling in Windows
- NEW Updated Find & Create function to include more fields in search coverage. E.g. can now search for IBID records that have “acute minor” record types from the main screen.
- NEW Conditional rules in the validation engine should cut down the number of unnecessary and irrelevant validation messages.
- NEW Improved iBID Record Selection screen: taking the guesswork out of which record type to choose
- NEW Yes/No Drop Down fields replace “tick boxes” in iBID screens. Provides improved visual feedback and ease of keyboarding
- NEW Daily Staffing Module: configure your staffing structure and update numbers on a per-shift basis
- Updated: the settings screen is no longer a pop-up & now appears as a tab on the dashboard.
- Updated: user editable lookup lists have received a make-over & should be a lot more user friendly.
- Updated: fixed a few small edge-case bugs in dependency chronology
- Updated: country lookup list
- Spell Checker turned off – can be optionally re-enabled.
- Updated Validation Engine. Almost a complete re-write, we now have the capability to allow custom rules to be added by system admins; a rule may be conditional on other database values & more.
- Digital Image Library now expanded to use the file system (with optional encryption) as well as database, with potential connectors for PACS and other archiving systems.
- New “Tour Guides” implement user assistance right in the application via individual hint windows highlighting the most important areas of the screen.
- Numerous user experience improvements including the use of cards as well as table views in some areas, the automatic tabbing of editor sections for smaller screens.
- New System Map function shows a hierarchical diagram of all open screens with navigation ability.
- Improved indexing strategy for improved query performance.
- 100’s of minors fixes and improvements.
The following iBID field properties have been altered:
- Record/Demographics – Weight is now mandatory
- Co Existing Disorders: Frailty Score is now mandatory
- Discharge – Discharge Weight is now mandatory
- Dependency Critical Care: Time Feeding Tube Placed is now mandatory
- Dependency Critical Care: NRS (Nutrition Risk Score) is now mandatory
- Dependency Theatre/Intervention: Debrided TBSA is now mandatory
- Dependency Theatre/Intervention: 100% Healed is now mandatory
In this release, we have also made the Spell Checker an optional component and disabled it by default. Some users were experiencing some errors which were traced back to the spell checking engine.
For more detailed information about the changes in the software, please visit this page: https://evolutionhealthcaresystems.co.uk/help/index.php/AquilaCRS_Whats_New
The upgrades can be found at the following URLs (login required):