Certain application specific settings are stored in an INI-format file.
The file is called aquilacrs.ini and resides in one of two places. By default it is located in the User's Local App Data folder, in a folder called Evolution Healthcare Systems Ltd\aquilacrs\settings.
All settings are stored in the [settings] section of the INI file.
- This is the address of the application server containing the clinical data. Example URLs:
- http://local-server-name:8099/bin - for LAN configurations
- http://www.webserver.co.uk/cgi-bin/aquilaweb.exe/bin - for web/WAN configurations
- <drive>:<path>\aquilaserverlib.dll - for standalone/offline configuration
- Recorded by the app as the last person to log on if Remember Me is ticked
- Updated by the app when checking for program updates.