From EHS Help
Application Server Migration
- Stop and disable existing aquilaserver service to prevent further user access.
- Install aquilaserver on new server. For further details please see Aquila Server Installation
- Copy the `AquilaServer.ini` file from the old server installation directory, to the new, in order to easily preserve your settings.
- Uninstall aquilaserver from the old server.
- Distribute the new server URL to your users, where it can be updated on the login screen.
- Ensure new server has SQL Server installed and available
- Create a new login for the AquilaServer service to connect with, unless using integrated authentication. For more info please see Creating a SQL Server Login.
- Stop the Aquilaserver service on the application server to prevent user access.
- Backup database on old server
- Transfer & restore database to new server
- Edit the aquilaserver.ini file in the installation folder on the application server to reflect the new database location
- Restart the AquilaServer service.
- AquilaCRS client re-configuration is not necessary.