Version 2.7.1 is now available for beta testers. Main features:
* NEW: Yes/No drop down fields to replace tickboxes for clarity where a third state is required. i.e. Yes, No, Unknown.
* NEW: Pivot table tool in the query results now includes ability to change summary type, including average, std dev, variance, count & sum.
* NEW: Dashboard user interface rationalised for ease of use on smaller screens.
** Tabbed dashboard panels instead of side-by-side for ease of viewing
** Left-side navigation bar hidden by default to make more screen available. Shown with the commonly used 3-bar icon (aka hamburger menu) button. Visibility saved per user session.
** IBID Dashboard now has option for smaller icons and ability to use a card view for patients. Table view still available. All options user-selectable & remembered between sessions.
** Validation Message Dashboard component groups messages by patient, shows only key or critical errors, prototype advanced searching within the list
* NEW: improved Validation Engine
** Semi-automatic integration with iBID design database for importance-type rules
** Rule conditions to make the enforcement of rules more intelligent
** New rule types to allow more flexible validation
** Rules Explorer to view existing system rules
** “Custom Rules” file to allow customer specific rule entry in addition to system validation rules
** Asterisks on data entry forms now linked with rules
** Ability to filter the type & level of errors to show whilst editing
** Save buttons show count of critical errors that would prevent closing
** New composite fields against which validation rules can be implemented (e.g. combined date/time fields & count of fields groups like Association, Contributor & COD)
** Validation message editor can now be launched from all validation message footers
** Validation message editor shows all active validation rules for the database field in question
* NEW System Map function shows all open windows/sub-windows for easy navigation of an application with many windows open
* NEW Remote update for system configuration items
* Ability to obtain GPS co-ords for an image from the postcode, or vice versa.
* Added validation rules checking to image data
* Updated UI for care journal, including new popout with event details on mouse hover
* System date format handling improved to account for differing regional & date format settings. Current system settings shown in Tools > Options.
* App screen size and position saved between sessions
* No Theme checkbox added to allow quick revert to native (non-themed) controls
* Beta implementation of keyword engine to enable keyword querying in v3
* Validation message “Go To Error” function was navigating to the wrong view in some cases
* Misc user interface improvements; new “select item” window when “new” buttons are clicked; navigation controls are hideable
* Fixed: iBID Burn Injury TBSA fields would be overwritten by the Lund & Browder chart even if no drawing was made